BDUI Underwriting International S.L.U., at Calle del Hortaleza, 104, 28004 Madrid, Spain and BDUE Underwriting Europe Mediaçao de Seguros Unipessoal Lda, at Avenida da Liberdade, 110-1º 1269-046 Lisbon, Portugal (together referred to as “BDU” or “we” or “us” or “our”), and email address for privacy issues: email@example.com in its capacity as a data controller, respects the privacy rights and recognizes the importance of protecting personal information.
1. Information Collected and its Uses
1.1 What personal information do we collect?
BDU only collects contact personal information (Name, e-mail address and type of request) that is necessary for us to provide information requested.
Please do not use the web form to provide sensitive personal data (health or medical data). You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.
1.2 How do we use your personal information?
Personal data provided will be included on a file owned by BDU. We will use the personal information we collect from you, only with your previous consent, to:
- Provide information requested;
- Manage the relationship between you and BDU.
If you requested to receive information about our products, we will send you information including via electronic means about products or services commercialised by BDU.
2. Who has access to your personal information?
BDU may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party;
3. How do we safeguard your personal information?
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to protect the personal information you provide to us against unauthorized or unlawful use and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
4. How long will BDUI store or process your data?
BDUI will process your data until we solve your request or cancel your data.
5. Your rights
In order to control your data, at all times, you have the right to:
- know if your personal data is being processed and, where appropriate, access it;
- rectify your personal data if it was inaccurate or incomplete;
- require us to delete your data if it is not necessary for the indicated purposes;
- require us to limit the processing of your personal data;
- transfer your personal data to another provider of your choice (portability);
- oppose the processing of your personal data at any time.
To do this, you should send a request accompanied with an identity document to email@example.com or send it to BDUI Underwriting International S.L.U., at Calle Hortaleza, 104, 28004 Madrid, Spain.
Also, you may file a claim with the corresponding Data Protection Authority if you believe your rights have been infringed.
Last updated: May 24, 2018